Young Living Essential Oils

Young Living Essential Oils
Get started today and shop now... Order your Premium Starter Kit and Young Living Essential Oils Membership.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Homemade Face Cream: Frankincense Young Living Essential Oil

I love to start the day with my new homemade face cream.

I use Keri lotions as a base (I have very sensitive skin and Keri is the only lotion that doesn't irritate my face) in a small cosmetic jar. Then add 10 drops of Frankincense Young Living Essential Oil . After I apply the cream to my face I add a drop of Lemon Young Living Essential Oil directly to the dark sun spots on my face. 
The good news, Frankincense and lemon are two of the 11 oils included 
in a Premium Starter Kit!

Order a Premium Starter Kit today with the link below:






No comments:

Post a Comment