Young Living Essential Oils

Young Living Essential Oils
Get started today and shop now... Order your Premium Starter Kit and Young Living Essential Oils Membership.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Keri Lotion Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Central Perk Coffee Mugs

A few of the favorite things I use every day!


1. Keri Lotion, yes this stuff is a staple in my home. When I find it I purchase all of them on the shelf. I find it to be the only lotion that moisturizes without irritation and strong perfume. 
2. Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy. YES, it does just what it says. Gotta love that!
3. Softlips Pearl, one of those "point of purchase" items I always grab while standing in the checkout line. Again, gentle to the skin and the fragrance doesn't bother me. Nice opalescent shimmer for a hint of color.
4. Tranquil Roll-On by Young Living. The name says it all, it's in my automatic ship Oil Box every month.
5. Coffee Mugs, the bigger the better (less trips to the coffee pot) and this one has a special meaning as my son gave me one just like it. We used to watch Friends together (sigh) those were the best days of my life.
6. Sweat shirts/hoodies, they have to be good quality and extra big. I just ordered this one! It will be a nice addition to my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment