Young Living Essential Oils

Young Living Essential Oils
Get started today and shop now... Order your Premium Starter Kit and Young Living Essential Oils Membership.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Cleaning Fruits and Vegtables with Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak Young Living Essential Oils


Thieves Fruit &Veggie Soak

This blew my mind. I love apples and purchasing them from the grocery store is the only option this time of year. The link below shows how much wax is left on an apple even after a good washing. I knew there was wax on them, but I thought a simple rinse would solve the problem...NOPE!

Watch this video:
https://www.facebook.com/Wow.Videoz/videos/1062179493826156/




It doesn't matter where you reside. If you are interested in becoming a part of my wonderful "Oily Family" use the link below to order your Premium Starter Kit today. I will help you with all your Essential Oil needs!



No comments:

Post a Comment