Young Living Essential Oils

Young Living Essential Oils
Get started today and shop now... Order your Premium Starter Kit and Young Living Essential Oils Membership.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Eyebrow Serum DIY Rosemary Essential Oil with Young Living

The hardest part was waiting for my empty mascara bottles to arrive in the mail!


I used to have full visible eyebrows, my older sister would even ask me for advice on how to shape hers. The past several years I noticed they were thinning and becoming lighter. I even had to color them when I colored my hair. I bought an expensive name brand eyebrow color pencil. Yes, it worked but it irritated my skin...Sigh and it wouldn't last the whole day. 

I thought this might happen...

When I began using Young Living Essential Oils I wondered about natural hair support. There it was Rosemary, and the creation of my DIY Eyebrow Serum!

Just one of the amazing things Rosemary can promote.


It doesn't matter where you reside. If you are interested in becoming a part of my wonderful "Oily Family" use the link below to order your Premium Starter Kit and start your lifetime membership today. I will help you with all your Essential Oil needs! You'll be introduced to unlimited Essential Oil uses every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment